blogging by paige & yofred on all things music, plus special content directly linked to our radio show

radio show every thursday, 10 am to 1 pm on WERW

stream live here | call us @ 315-443-1278 | aim sn = werw1570

Thursday, March 26

show #6

11:13 am: DANCE PARTY. request your fav. upbeat song. 315-443-1278

11:04 am: Pato, our musical guest, is coming in an hour! Don't miss it!!

10:58 am: I'm slacking on blogging today. Sorryyyy. Yof is going to see Jon Stewart next Wednesday. Listener Dara alerted us that Stewart it going to be in Binghamton tomorrow night at the BU events center. Tickets are a little pricey ($32-$47), but probably worth it! More info here.

10:10 am: GOOOOOOD morning audiocandynation. Yofred never fails to surprise me. I swear he told me he wasn't coming in this morning. But he did! Now I know why he got the nickname "The Magician."

No comments:

Post a Comment