blogging by paige & yofred on all things music, plus special content directly linked to our radio show

radio show every thursday, 10 am to 1 pm on WERW

stream live here | call us @ 315-443-1278 | aim sn = werw1570

Monday, March 16

We're back!

I have only been gone on spring break for a week, but it feels like I have been away for an eternity. I had a fantastic trip to Palm Beach, Florida for Habitat for Humanity, building houses all day in the warm sunshine and making close friendships with 19 other SU undergrads.

It's weird getting back into the groove, but here's a sick project (mashing-up youtube videos to create songs) to get you back into the swing of things that I found via my former web writing & innovation professor's facebook.

http://www.thru-you.com/

Just a reminder, our next show is THIS THURSDAY, March 19. Be sure to tune in from 10 am - 1 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment