blogging by paige & yofred on all things music, plus special content directly linked to our radio show

radio show every thursday, 10 am to 1 pm on WERW

stream live here | call us @ 315-443-1278 | aim sn = werw1570

Monday, April 20

Prepare for Mayfest

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for: Mayfest.

For those who don't know what Mayfest is, it is a Tuesday in late April which is free of classes and celebrates student projects and educational initiatives across Syracuse University's campus.

Or a day of drinking and cook-outs.

Here's a mix to get your in the summer mood:


SeeqPod - Playable Search

I'm having a mimosa powerhour party at my place tomorrow morning. Audiocandy fans welcome! Direct message me on Twitter (@paigedearing) for more information. It was the same place the party was at. I made a new powerhour DVD. I will post the track list later, plus a summary of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment