blogging by paige & yofred on all things music, plus special content directly linked to our radio show

radio show every thursday, 10 am to 1 pm on WERW

stream live here | call us @ 315-443-1278 | aim sn = werw1570

Thursday, April 2

don't worry, be happy

I want to apologize. I have been crucially slacking on the audiocandy updates. I went home directly after the show last week and barely found time to post the playlist.

Things to look forward to:
  • Pato Marjenic audio-- Pato visited the studio last week for an in-house performance and interview. I recored the whole thing and I am in the process of editing it into bite-size pieces for our listerners' pleasure. I'll also have the entire recording available for download.
  • More information about the audiocandy party! We have a date and performers. More details on-air!
  • A sweet new prize. If you follow me on Twitter(@paigedearing), you might have caught how I spent last night and how I think I am going to use the product as a prize for an audiocandy contest. I'm giving it away on today's show, so be sure to tune in.
  • IT'S THURSDAY, so that means BUT ANOTHER AUDIOCANDYSHOW, 10am-1pm (click here to stream live). We're up to seven installments! Only a few more weeks. Get some while you can. I am also in the process of designing/silkscreening t-shirts. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Spread the love: if you're listening, make this your fb/twitter status: I'm listening to AUDIOCANDY & you should too: http://128.230.242.180:8100/listen.m3u

No comments:

Post a Comment