blogging by paige & yofred on all things music, plus special content directly linked to our radio show

radio show every thursday, 10 am to 1 pm on WERW

stream live here | call us @ 315-443-1278 | aim sn = werw1570

Tuesday, May 5

R.I.P. audiocandy

I want to sincerely thank all the people who supported audiocandy this semester. I had never done a radio show and I was delighted to find so many people who willingly tuned in every Thursday morning, either for the entire show or for even five short minutes before class.

I loved audiocandy (if it wasn't obvious) and I was so glad I was able to share the experience with all of you! We were even able to reach our semester goal of 20 listeners at once, not to mention host an epic dance party in our attic.

I'll be starting a new radio show soon, so keep your eyes (and ears) open for more information on it.

Thanks again audiocandynation for making the radio show everything it could be and one of the best things I ever did at Syracuse University,

xoxoxo. Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment